What our customers are saying
- Excellent service Birdguard fitted within 24hrs of enquiry. Fantastic service and good price. Thank youSarah4/05/2022Wood burner installed 5* job and squeezed us in just before Christmas.
Would thoroughly reccomend
Thanks DavePauline Reed12/26/2021Professional, reliable and experienced I contacted duchy chimney sweep and installation to quote for a multi fuel burner to be installed, having no chimney it was going to be a completely new installation. Once confirmed the details Dave arrived at the agreed date and time. The vast knowledge and reccomendations for a safe and practical installation was second to none, i was very happy with the quote provided- very reasonable pricing. The job was carried out on time and we now have a cozy warm home, and also knowing who can take care of our chimney sweeps for the coming years. I would definitely reccomend duchy chimney sweep and installation, very professional, reasonable pricing and Dave turns up on time.Lara Hyatt3/29/2021
- Just Brilliant Dave has now fitted two log burners for me complete with chimney liners and the service and work has been exceptional. Dave has advised me on both occasions as to what I need to heat the rooms that I have and his recommendation has been spot on each time. All work is to regulations and HEATAS certification has followed within two weeks of the completion of the install. Highly recommend Dave and can honestly say the you will not be disappointed. Thanks so much Dave.Colin Baker1/23/2021
- AlanD-39412/03/2019Good service We have recently had a new multifuel stove fitted by Dave at Duchy Chimney Sweep & Stove Installation Services. Dave came and gave us advice on stoves and what size we would need. He quoted a price for the work and gave us a date. Everything was completed on the date he gave us with no mess or fuss and we are highly satisfied with his work. We received the HETAS certificate shortly afterwards. He was recommended to us by other satisfied customers and we would highly recommend him.StephenS-6048/07/2019
- Stove Installation The stove installation was completed to a very high standard. David was very helpful throughout the whole process. From the initial quotation stage right through to the job completion. Nothing was too much trouble, and we were kept fully informed. There was a need to cut through the ceiling, and disruption and mess was kept to a minimum, and all debris cleared away. I would not hesitate in recommending David for this type of installation in the future.BillW-1244/29/2019Great service Excellent service, very clean and professional job, at a very reasonable price. Well happy would definitely recommendGarethK-3011/24/2018
- Woodburner installation & new fireplace plate Cannot thank enough for the advice, help and excellent work done in my cottage. Both the installation of woodburner and new fireplace plate have been beautifully put together. The work is seamlessly neat, extremely professionally done and the place kept clean and tidy throughout. The guy is top rate, very efficient & straight to business no mucking about, while being friendly, polite and attentive to what you’re saying. His work and help far exceeded my expectations and I would not hesitate to recommend.NS-338/23/2018Duchy Chimney Sweeps provided a first class service.
Punctual, friendly, clean and at a very reasonable rate.
Thanks Dave.Andrew Norton9/25/2014Multi stove fitted and chimney swept Excellent, friendly and a very professional service. No mess when sweeping chimney prior to fitting new flue liner and multi stove fire. Would definitely use again when cleaning and lining our second chimney for the next stove.All completed on time and budget, left the house clean and tidy. And a lot warmer……….Streigh12/13/2012
- Very Good Service Arrived on time and explained procedure as we have an unusual chimney set up. Cleaned the woodburner, Rayburn and both chimneys very well and no mess in the house.Offered certificates of cleaning for insurance purposes and also how to burn fire most effectively. Will certainly have him back.Hughesie11/23/2012